Tuesday, February 5, 2019

THE SPRING SINGS...

It’s here, it’s here,
The season of our dreams,
Feel the scent at some distance,
It’s not so far, it seems.

I can hear its sound,
As the birds chirp their way,
To the bright green leaves,
Where they eat, sleep and stay.

I can smell its fragrance,
From the flowers new born,
As they paint the world pretty,
Working dusk to the dawn.

I can see the happy colours,
Sprinkling glee on my eyes,
Enchanting reds and pinks and purples,
And orange trumpet vines.

I can feel its soft warmth,
As the sun touches my face,
Pats my cheeks with glow,
And brings me back my grace.

I can taste its beauty now,
For the world seems all right,
The skies are blue and the grasses green,
It’s a perfect pleasurable sight.

It’s here, it’s here,
The Spring of my dreams,
The grey days are over now,
With euphoria my heart beams.

5th February 2019
©sugandhswani_

No comments:

Post a Comment